I just want to say that I love my Seedbox! I've seen speeds up to 97Mbps down and 67Mbps up! FTP is awesome too! I'm very happy and I highly recommend Seedhost!

i have been using Seedhost for about 2 months not and don't have a single bad thing to say about the service that you guys are providing. great quality of service and for a great price.

keep up the great work.

10/10 from me :D

i have been using Seedhost for about 2 months not and don't have a single bad thing to say about the service that you guys are providing. great quality of service and for a great price.

keep up the great work.

10/10 from me :D
I can second that, been with them for 6 months, had to leave them because I was hitting the bandwith quite often so wanted unlimited bandwith went with another company, but seedhost.eu has been fantastic 10/10 from me as well.

I can second that, been with them for 6 months, had to leave them because I was hitting the bandwidth quite often so wanted unlimited bandwidth went with another company, but seedhost.eu has been fantastic 10/10 from me as well.
yeah im finding i am hitting the quota about a week before it renews but i don't mind to much as of yet. Did you find a different seedbox with unlimited bandwidth for a similar price?

yeah im finding i am hitting the quota about a week before it renews but i don't mind to much as of yet. Did you find a different seedbox with unlimited bandwidth for a similar price?
Not yet, still searching, currently testing out seedmybox 10gbps package which has bandwith limit too, but in seedhost.eu they limit your ftp speed as well once you hit the quota. I have yet to test that out on seedmybox, all the unlimited plans are a bit more expensive.