i like them

they're cheap with super fast up and download speed, great UI and many add-ons to use.
only thing is the traffic is not unlimited.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
I've been with Seedhost.eu for 10 months and it is the best service I've used so far.Setup is instant, the prices are good, and the speeds are amazing.
Support is very fast, I've always received a reply in no more than 5-20 minutes :smile:

[FONT=&quot]Name: Seedhost.eu
Package: SB 4
DISK SPACE: 1500 GiB
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]DOWN / UPLOAD SPEED: 10 Gbps (as all of their seedboxes)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MONTHLY TRAFFIC: 10 TiB
PRICE: ? 25 / month
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Speed: 10/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Support: 10/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GUI: rutorrent (Transmission and Deluge available through free addons)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Speed of GUI: 10/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Overall rating: 10/10

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have a seedbox in seedhost.eu since September 2015 and I am telling you... I am not gonna leave it!!!
The customer support is extremely fast, since every time I opened a ticket to ask about something, they responded in just a few minutes.
Also the have a variety of addons, including Rapidleech, in which you can download from link providers to the seedbox.
I was searching for rapidleech and seedhost.eu is one of the very few (I could say the only one, but I haven't search every seedbox provider) that has it.
Download and upload speeds are amazing.

Seedhost.eu is the fourth seedbox provider that I use and I am not gonna leave.
Three friends of mine have also seedboxes there, the two of them after my suggestion
All in all, one of the best (THE BEST FOR ME) providers out there!!![/FONT]