Name: seedhost.eu

Speed: 100mb unlimited (shared by max 4 users) usually get good speeds sometimes up to 10mb up/down

Support: 3/10 a bit slow to respond and not too overly helpful, mainly i think because only 1 or 2 staff and maybe timezone is a factor as well.

GUI: utorrent+webui

Package: 18 euro shared package (max 4 torrents on this package)

Overall rating: 9/10 for speed, which i think is the most important aspect of seedboxes anyway =P

Summary: took about 1 and 1/2 days to get login details. got really fast speeds initially (sustained 8-10 mb) but on certain times it does slow down to about 1.5mb upload, maybe because other people on shared box are uploading as well.
overall, its quite easy to use so you would need minimal support, but beware if you do need support, they can be quite rude. good for newbies to start with. OVH reseller. usually out of stock so check often.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
My seedhost.eu review

Speed: 100mb unlimited

Support: 1/10 One guy doing the support, i think its the same guy who runs it. One of the most unserious support i EVER have experienced. Really rude also.

GUI: utorrent+webui

Package: 18 euro shared package and 33 euro shared 2 max package

Overall rating: 1/10, they have great speed, but the support is so bad that i will not recomend this company to anyone, you will regret choosing them to host your seedbox.

Summary: On the first acc i got the login details pretty fast, but it was closed without notice, and i couldnt get any refund.

My second acc i never got to use, i never got the login details so i asked about why it was taking so long time, the only reply i got after 6 hours was that i would get it soon. I asked again after half a day, then i got the reply " you should seriously wait, if you know what wait is " .. Long story short, i have tried to be nice and patient, but this guy have no idea of how to give real support, and i dont care how great their seedbox hosting is, when they dont deliver, and wont give me a good reason of why they are just not worth it.

So now i have to claim my money back via paypal, and find me another more serious place to host my seedbox.

EDIT: After a lot of talk back and forward i got my last acc activated, but i will have to say that the support is horrible, next time i will find another place.

Name: SeedHost.eu
Speed: 100Mbps
Support: ?/10 - havent needed much support, worked as stated so far
GUI: uTorrent
Speed of GUI: Fast
Package: Shared4 MAX
Price: 21EUR + 5EUR Setup Fee
Overall rating: 8/10

I"ve hit ~11MB down and about ~9MB up today, so the pipes are certainly fast. Setup took about 24 hours and the strange Polish billing company they use sure doesnt like very many cards. No Problems so far!

Speed: 100/100
Support: Very fast, I got my details in five hours after payment
GUI: Utorrent.
Speed of GUI: Fast, sometimes bit laggy
Package: Shared 3
Price: 12?
Overall rating: 9/10

It has only 55gb hdd, but even there is 4 users in same box my speeds are maxing 10mbs upload and download. And pretty cheap.

Thanks for the review b/c I wasn't sure if I want to get the shared plan. I was very happy with their dedicate server and got great speed from them.