Seedbox Discussions seedbox utorrent webUI

excuse me linkmaster03
on the computer i dont write with capital letters and shit because i have a life

you don't know anything linkmaster03, like you said torrentflux uses less ram than webui LOL!! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH LIKE HELL!

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

hey both of you I am really sorry for the mean comments/posts i have made, and i would like to take this time to apologize. my posts I made caused an effect between the administrator of torrent-invites and me to fight and lose a friendship that we had for months. I really didn't mean to post that, it's just.. i guess i was in a real bad mood lately, and again, I am very sorry and if the administrator ever decides to unban me, I will never do this again and will try my best to giveaway as MUCH as I can.
I have really enjoyed my stay here when I wasn't banned, and I wish Torrent-Invites and the torrent-invites members best luck.

Take care guys.
-hoginvite (a.k.a invitehog)

hehe .. i got now that people must be under aggressive rules .

so LinkMaster03 .. what is the best solution that i can use with kimsufi08 to seed maximum number of active torrents for my tracker ?

i got from a friend , that he seeds more than 50 torrents in the same time with utorrent .

but my problem that i need my uploaders to use an interface .

Thanks

You have to use utorrent with wine, which will have less performance.

The best choice is rtorrent, if you really want a web interface you can install one, like wtorrent.