Seed szerver Bemutatók Seedbox Review Index

The list should be in some sort of order so as to not draw attention to others... but that being said you should have a position for "Sponsor" perhaps? as being a sponsor, imho, should mean they come in higher up the list.

I like this list though. It's good. The pricing point is very useful it helps people on a budget. Is it an idea to suggest maybe several stickies with a list for perhaps "Up to $20" and then maybe "up to $40" etc?

Just a suggestion! nice work.

Ya I didn't have time to organize yet, but I definitely won't keep it in the random order it is in lol.

kind of going with what reventon said:
perhaps you could add a column that says "TI contacts" if applicable as some people own and run, but some others are just reps

nice thread btw, you beat me to it =P

The direct links to the review page is a little wonky you have to remove a duplicate www header but this is still a great post.

The direct links to the review page is a little wonky you have to remove a duplicate www header but this is still a great post.
They all seem to be working for me. Which ones are you having trouble with? I don't see any extra www in the links.