Seedbox Advertising Seedbox.io - NL, FR & RO 100-1000Mbit seedboxes from ?5 with no limits!

i have a problem during apply the discount code while applying the code i got error and i am new customer ( The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms )

Description Price
Mini seedboxes - Mini seedboxes (France)
? Disk space: 100GB
Want more than 1 of this item? Enter Quantity Here: $6,44 USD
[Edit Configuration] [Remove]
Subtotal: $6,44 USD
20% One Time Discount: $0,00 USD
Total Due Today: $6,44 USD
Total Recurring: $6,44 USD Monthly

Promotional Code MINI20 - 20% One Time Discount
Don't use Promotional Code
Hi,

There was a problem with the promocode not being applied on the mini's in France, this has been solved and are working now.

Best regards
seedbox.io

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

Hi guys!

We are back with some more news, we have not forgot about TI, just been a busy couple of weeks.

We have expanded our mini seedbox package to support more than just the 100GB of storage.

Premium seedboxes have been cut dramatically in users per server, to a maximum of 10 per server in NL (More locations are on their way!).

More addons for the premium seedboxes are coming in the near future.

The promo code that we are running now, 20% of mini, 30% of premium and 40% of storage ends on sunday..

Lenotoveli, i will contact you via pm now.

Best regards
seedbox.io

Hi guys!

We are back with some more news, we have not forgot about TI, just been a busy couple of weeks.

We have expanded our mini seedbox package to support more than just the 100GB of storage, also the mini seedboxes now include raid protected storage, so we will never loose your files.

Premium seedboxes have been cut dramatically in users per server, to a maximum of 10 per server in NL (France, Germany and Singapore are coming!), and they are now also raid protected so that we wont loose any of your files.

More addons for the premium seedboxes are coming in the near future.

The promo code that we are running now, 20% of mini, 30% of premium and 40% of storage ends on sunday..

Lenotoveli, i will contact you via pm now.

Oh, did i meantion that we wont ever loose any of your files due to our raid protected storage?

Best regards
seedbox.io
Please read this post, and also, my open ticket hasn't been replied yet

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=276569