Hello,

I've been looking around to find a seedbox provider that would accept paysafecards or ukash and found http://www.santrex.net/seedbox.php.
Not much being said about that company recently on TI so my first question would be :

Anyone knows of them and can give a quick feedback?

They seem to offer pretty standard seedboxes at a decent price but what intrigues me is their so-called "Price-match" :

Santrex has always strived to offer the best customer service experience at the best prices. We are now offering a "Price match" service in which if you find one of our plans offered at an established competitor we will match that price! This ensures you always get the best prices along with the Industry leading customer service and top notch internet services!
Now that's interesting :). Their seedboxes are affordable but not really the cheapest on the market. It could be fun & useful to make them drop their prices...

Has anyone tried this "Price match" of theirs? Any idea of a good match we could throw at them to make prices drop? :)

Also, anybody knows other providers that accept paysafecards or ukash?

The company is a SCAM and they are down. Avoid any transactions with them and be careful to their partner Balticservers. They try to redirect all their customers to it.