Name: Santrex
Speed: 100mbit unlimited bandwidth
Support: 9.5/10, fast support via support ticket system
GUI: uTorrent or TorrentFlux, I got uTorrent
Speed of GUI: Fast
Package: Basic uTorrent
Price: $29 monthly
Overall rating: 9.5/10 I like the speeds, as fast as a dedicated server, except without paying the expensive price of a dedicated server. I had no problems with it, been with them for 3 months.

Speed: 100mbps (Unlimited)
Support: 10/10. They managed to deal any problems I had with the seedbox.
GUI: Web Utorrent 1.8.1
Speed of GUI: 8.9/10 Refreshes every 3-5 secs. But it doesn't tell you what part of the file is done downloading
Package: Utorrent Basic. 50GB HD Space
Price: $34 w/addon HTTP Proxy ($29 w/o)
Overall rating: 9.5/10

My Opinion - My first seedbox and highly impressed by them. Unlimited bandwidth, reasonable torrent (its unlimited, but keep it reasonable). Support is excellent. Just a little bit down on the utorrent ui, but it's not seedbox host fault.

Name:santrex
Speed:100/100
Support: Live support on website always online. Very friendly.
GUI: uTorrent
Speed of GUI: Fast
Package: Basic plan
Overall rating: 10/10
Further info: 11 mB/s down and 11mB/s up speed. Support is excellent. I got my seedbox setup after 10mn.

http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1236531890.jpg

Name: Santrex.net
Speed:100/100
Support: They say they are available on a lot of messengers but it usually take longer until they answer
GUI: uTorrent
Max torrents: unlimited
Speed of GUI:
Fair
Package: Basic package 29$
Overall rating: 8/10
Further info: The speeds are good. How though sometimes but usually not much it happens that downloading is going to bottleneck the upload. I have had 10 mb/s speeds both ways . Until now the box is great. But hey so was seedboxworld in the beginnin so i will wait to see how it goes

Speed: 8.5/10. 100mbps, unlimited bandwidth, DL peaks at 8-10mb/s, UL peaks at 2-3mb/s under my watch.

# of torrents: 8.5/10. unlimited, but don't want to do more than, say around 10, otherwise it starts to slow down.

Support: 8/10. They are fairly easy to reach, but hard to reach over the weekends.

GUI: ruTorrent v2.8

Speed of GUI: 8/10. Refresh every few seconds, but sometimes takes 10sec to respond to action.

Package: ruTorrent basic 70GB Space

Price: $19

Overall rating: 8.5/10

Good entry level seedbox, with decent speed, decent service, everything is decent. Still believe the speed could be better and the disk space could be larger, and if I had a few more bucks, I would try something better.