Seedbox Discussions Safest countries for seedbox

I'm trying to figure out which countries are the safest options for a seedbox. Specifically I'm wondering which countries don't have a history of forcing ISPs and seedbox providers to turn over information in response to DMCA requests (or local equivalents) from American corporations and copyright holders. Obviously this depends on the individual employees and policies of a particular seedbox provider to some extent, but I'm curious about national laws at the moment.

I've always heard that Finland and the Netherlands are very protective of privacy rights and less accommodating towards some of the anti-piracy groups. I also know that Romania has a very large number of BitTorrent users. I always see a lot of connections from Romania, although that doesn't necessarily mean anything about local laws or the legality of BitTorrent.

Are these countries the best options?

(Note that I said "safest" not "safe." Everyone knows that nothing is ever 100% safe, but some options are safer than others.)

i would guess netherlands and luxembourg, but then again alot of ppl use boxes in france also, aslong as your not on public trackers you should be ok either way you go.

I can respond to that - in Romania nobody cares about pirates - the police doesn't care ,the ISP never the less so in Romania you can torrent in peace without worries about DCMA and going to jail beacase you download copyright shit

In fact it's something normal in my country to get anything we want from torrents - rather than buying them

Also in Romania we have almost the fastest internet speed in the world - why do you think we have that ? => huge torrenting activity

So seedbox in RO you can buy without any worries,the problems there are expensive

it is not illegal to d/load things for personal use in switzerland, they just don't want you to share them so i/net is expensive & upload throttled to 1/10th speed, so a s/box helps here.