Seedbox Discussions Safe seedbox country locations? Germany?

So looking into getting my first seedbox and trying to narrow down where to purchase from. The #1 reason for doing this is to add a layer of protection. So the first thing I look at is the country where the seedbox is located, however I keep seeing mixed comments on what countries are safe and which are not, specifically Germany. One post says Germany is not safe and then the next will say how safe it is. I know Netherlands seems to be very safe.

Opinions??!?!

Thanks so much!!

About 300.000 people get 'The Letter' every month from their ISP in Germany. In Germany they basically hand out your IP, the lawyers just have to ask. I am not sure about datacenters though. I had exactly the same problem, because I mainly use a seedbox because of the protection.
When choosing a VPS/seedbox provider you should contact their support and ask them how they handle copyright infrigments. You should also always read their information about privacy very careful.
In my opinion it's best to have a company located in a different country then the datacenter.
You should also be careful about payment options, most credit cards reveil your name and address, you should informe yourself how your seedbox provider handles this info or you should get an anonymous credit card (not possible or very hard in some countries)
I have a VPS/seedbox located in the Netherlands and I am only accessing it with a VPN located on a VPS in the USA and I am in another country.

Last but not least: Don't use public trackers! It's like playing russian roulett.

I have never had a problem with keyweb or netdirekt when they were up. You should be just fine there. Most of the problems arise (I think) when people use public trackers and the authorities see ips in them. Maybe I am wrong though.

Been using a xirvik box in Germany with mostly public trackers for 3 months so far and haven't had a problem.
----
Wanted to add that it doesn't make sense to me that companies would set up boxes in Germany if they had to reveal their customers info. Which, in turn, would have customers leaving said companies or filing complaints. Both of which aren't great for business.
So I wouldn't think Germany would be an option if they had those kinds of issues.

Good luck!

About 300.000 people get 'The Letter' every month from their ISP in Germany. In Germany they basically hand out your IP, the lawyers just have to ask. I am not sure about datacenters though. I had exactly the same problem, because I mainly use a seedbox because of the protection.
When choosing a VPS/seedbox provider you should contact their support and ask them how they handle copyright infrigments. You should also always read their information about privacy very careful.
In my opinion it's best to have a company located in a different country then the datacenter.
You should also be careful about payment options, most credit cards reveil your name and address, you should informe yourself how your seedbox provider handles this info or you should get an anonymous credit card (not possible or very hard in some countries)
I have a VPS/seedbox located in the Netherlands and I am only accessing it with a VPN located on a VPS in the USA and I am in another country.

Last but not least: Don't use public trackers! It's like playing russian roulett.
lol I think you're a little too paranoid about it