Seedbox Discussions S(p)eedbox needed! (fast, don't need much space)

Hi all,

I am looking for a reliable seedbox that is faster that the average 100 mbit/s.

I really only need speed. The faster the better. I don't need HDD space (100gb would be enough, even 60 would do).

Any suggestions? Cheaper is of cause better, I do not have a "limit". I will just take the cheapest I can get that meets my requirements.

I need the box solely for beating those 100mbit seedboxes autodownloading at what.cd. My autodl filter is set to download any scene release, and on every of those torrents there are ~20 seedboxes autodownloading, all of them on 100mbit. I wanna be the one who seeds that extra 10mb to them, to push my ratio.

Thanks for any recommendation!

Have you taken a look at the ones offered by seed.st? I think their 1Gbit plan might be what you're looking for :) They offer 50GB space with a 1 Gbit connection. I haven't used the plan myself, so you might wanna ask around a bit more before buying :)

Thanks for the advice, doesn't look too bad... but they don't state how many people are sharing that connection (which I guess must be many, looking at that price). Also they are out of stock :S

They restock quite frequently :) Check back in a few hours and they'll probably be available :) And you could always ask seed.st on his thread, about how many people share the Gbit connection.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedbox-advertising/141284-seed-st-25-m-7-w-50gb-ssd-1gbit-10gbit-instant-setup.html