Seedbox Discussions RiSE - Automatic Seedbox Deployment Made Easy

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one he is ignoring.

Have you tried to restart Rise? And sometimes if the server under stress it will give the error you mentioned.
There isn't any server added in CP..
will try again on a dedicated ip address server to see if it's the root cause of it.
I told him I don't mind paying if he can install the RiSE,still no reply
EDIT:I won't suggest anyone to get it unless you're good in Linux then go ahead.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

Anyone having some kind of contact?t with the developer of Rise? We haven't heard a sound for 3 weeks and he is not responding to anyone I know. Many of us paying for the licences but we don't get any support or reply to our questions.

Well, it has been great.

Life has come up. I'll be brief, I can't keep up the quality I want in this product with my new job. RiSE was bought out with the rights of my company. I had to fight for it for a month now. If you haven't received a reply, it was because of legal issues. In the end, I am able to give this community one final thing: RiSE is now free and open source. Do what you want with it. I apologize to anyone in the last few weeks who came into this undoing on my end. If you have paid for it within the last month, I will be sorting through all Paypal payments and refunding you. If you paid by Chase, please contact me by PM with any information so that I may refund you (Chase has a limited time period to refund)

Things are not all bleak, I now work on real-time game development with close connections in the industry. I make 10x more now than I did with RiSE. Selfish? Maybe a little, but I knew I wouldn't be able to work on RiSE for all my life.

Git Hub: https://github.com/grepme/richseedboxdeployment

It will be uploaded later this evening after I process all the refunds I can and remove any "DRM".

Best Regards,

Synth.

Well, it has been great.

Life has come up. I'll be brief, I can't keep up the quality I want in this product with my new job. RiSE was bought out with the rights of my company. I had to fight for it for a month now. If you haven't received a reply, it was because of legal issues. In the end, I am able to give this community one final thing: RiSE is now free and open source. Do what you want with it. I apologize to anyone in the last few weeks who came into this undoing on my end. If you have paid for it within the last month, I will be sorting through all Paypal payments and refunding you. If you paid by Chase, please contact me by PM with any information so that I may refund you (Chase has a limited time period to refund)

Things are not all bleak, I now work on real-time game development with close connections in the industry. I make 10x more now than I did with RiSE. Selfish? Maybe a little, but I knew I wouldn't be able to work on RiSE for all my life.

Git Hub: https://github.com/grepme/richseedboxdeployment

It will be uploaded later this evening after I process all the refunds I can and remove any "DRM".

Best Regards,

Synth.
I'm happy for you.

The people who have been paying the monthly license will you remove the DRM so we can use RiSE for free or do we need to contact you on person?