Seedbox Discussions Looking for seedbox under 30 euros

Have you looked into https://bytesized-hosting.com/?

I've been with them over a year now and have been very happy with their services.

One of the things that attracted me is that they keep adding functionality, you can have anything from a dedicated server, to sharing an app box. It is extremely simple for even a novice to set up and configure. The few times I have had questions or issues, they were extremely quick to provide a fix or simple advise. I initially struggled with some of the add in features that they offer, but dropping a note and I would have an answer or instruction that same day.
They can be used as a simple seedbox, but the way it is configured it doesn't limit you to that. As you get more comfortable you can add features (many are free), or even reconfigure your service option.

You even get a free OpenVPN connection that you can choose to use.

They offer over 26 applications such as Owncloud, Flexget, Nzbget, rtorrent and the list is ever growing. You can even offer application suggestions, many that they offer were based on customer requests.

You can renew on a month-by-month basis, so you are not obligated if you change your mind on it. Longer renewal times also offer discounts.

They support payments in a lot of different cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin and others.

Some of their popular plans include:
Plex support One-click apps Unmetered bandwidth

Disk redundancy SSD Powered Dynamically scale specs

Dedicated server Sudo access

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Wanted location : France, Netherlands
Wanted Storage : at least 2 TB
Wanted Speed : at least 1 Gbps
Wanted clients : rtorrent + deluge
Wanted bandwidth : Unlimited.

Do you have any idea?
someone knows a seedbox with say 100gb storage, 1gbs speed, unlimited for far less money?
5 dollars\euros a month?

im also looking

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!