Free Seedboxes Jameo's Feral Christmas SeedBox GA

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
Hi my name is Adam. I am a current member of what.cd with a 1tb hdd full of rare lossless classical music that i want to share. Unfortunately it will take forever at this rate and i cannot buy one myself because I am a poor college student :(. At the moment I am sharing a 20+ gig 101cd lossless file and it will take me over a week even if i leave the computer on 24/7. A seedbox would greatly be appreciated. Also if i get an invite I would like to use it at waffles as well.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7566/whatnh.jpg

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1085770989.png

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Hello http://www.torrent-invites.com/members/jameo.html
First of all thanks for this wonderful give away,i changed my mind to give you an previous application so i am now writing a fresh application i don't have a seedbox with seedbox it makes a lot easy torrent life i can keep all my ratio at good level. At the moment i have 2mbps d/l and 0.8mbps u/l bandwidth so having a good ratio at BitmeTV is really hard i can keep a ratio but it takes me a lot of time. All the tracker which i am part of i have kept my self clean there till now. I am from India and i am still a student so i dont have enough $ to spend on seedbox also i dont have any internet method for paying like PayPal because have PayPal for a student is hard in India. So if had it i would have manage any how and got the seedbox at least for 1or 2 months but i cant :(. I already told you i can't have a seedbox of my own. That's the reason i applied here i wanted the seedbox because i will make my trackers status great and i can achieve next userclass on some tracker and grab their invites and share them here. And if i got the seedbox i will use it well and i will surely have a bucket full of invites at T-I which i would love to share here.Thanks.

A good reason why you deserve this box?
1. Because I really need a seedbox to maintain my accounts in the some trackers which are really hard seed with my connections.

Show why you actually need it?
1. With a seedbox I can boost my ratio in some trackers accounts and get plenty of Invites.
2. Because I want to share all my INVITATIONS here in this great Community.

Tell me why you currently can not provide a box for yourself?
Because I am a student studying in a collage don't have plenty of extra money to buy a seedbox by myself.

Jameo , hi buddy, i would like to apply even if i know i don`t have great chances to win but i`ll make a try.
so, i need this seedbox to buffer the accounts i still have( scc,tt,bcg,bitme and waffles)
so i can download what i want without puting me in troubles , even if i`am a good seeder and seed everything for a long time for me it s hard to arrive at 1:1 ratio on a torrent because i have a very bad upload speed ,the maximum speed i`ve saw uploading in my client was 55kbs ,so think about it, i can`t do nothig with this speed.
so if you consider me i`ll be very grateful to you!
if you need speedtests or something else let me know.

Thank you!

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.