Seedbox Discussions Has anyone tried boxslots.com?

The NL-S250. Not to mention most of my files are getting corrupted in transit via FTP. I've never had this happen with any other host.
Edit: July 5th. I've been convinced to try one again. I will update this post with the review in a few days.
We've also found the problem to likely be a corrupted library in the FTP daemon.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
With 2-3 people sharing the same HDD, i'm not surprised seeing that your speeds ain't good. If you ask me, boxslots charge way too much for the quality of VPSs they provide.

I might want to point out that they are also reselling from:
http://www.serverboost.nl/
Or at least that's where the IP points to.

Edit: July 5th. I've been convinced to try one again. I will update this post with the review in a few days.

Correction!: They own their hardware and bandwidth. That site is just the data center.

With 2-3 people sharing the same HDD, i'm not surprised seeing that your speeds ain't good. If you ask me, boxslots charge way too much for the quality of VPSs they provide.
Not really an accurate comment, what Hard disks are they using? CPU? RAM & what are the uplinks configured as ?

Rk~

I have 2gbps vps at boxslots. 225gb package.
Download are able to get to 20-25MB/s but upload not so much. I haven been able to upload more than 10MB/s.
Rarely.
Maybe it's my conf wrong but guy who installed is very experienced in this and he had seexbox company.
On few private tracker we me being the only seeder and 2-3 leechers, I was able to upload 1MB/s. They complained how they are using only few % of their download link. It happened more than few times.
With iperf I was able to push around 650Mbps but not that much on p2p upload.
If somebody wants some test performed, I will gladly do it.