Seedbox Discussions Hacking rutorrent?

So following my old topic here:

http://www.torrent-invites.com/bittorrent-discussion/201822-using-special-trackers-seedbox.html

BT Next is a portuguese tracker in which people are obliged to use their own client, BT Legacy. Their torrents are ".next" instead of ".torrent".

Even if I try to rename them and add them to rutorrent, rutorrent detects the name, detects the file size, peers and leechers but it doesn't download. The error shown is:

Code:
Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]

So I tried to google "btnext rutorrent" and this came up:

Code:
https://code.google.com/p/rutorrent/source/browse/trunk/rutorrent/js/common.js?r=1593

There's a line with this:

Code:
else
                        if(str.match(/^-NE/))
                                ret = "BT Next Evolution "+str.charAt(3)+"."+str.charAt(4)+"."+str.charAt(5)+"."+str.charAt(6);

So it's there, somehow, but what does this do?

Is it possible to use the tracker with rutorrent?

I have also tried to get help from rutorrent forums, but still no answers.

If it helps, I have investigated and found out that BT Legacy client is packed with "Themida".

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

That seems like an incredibly silly policy. I understand only allowing certain clients, but only THEIR client? I mean, who wants to refuse the bandwidth of seedboxes? Might need to look into another tracker..

That seems like an incredibly silly policy. I understand only allowing certain clients, but only THEIR client? I mean, who wants to refuse the bandwidth of seedboxes? Might need to look into another tracker..
I know that and I totally agree. Their excuse is "to prevent ratio faking". But just 10 seconds of googling and one finds a sure-proof way to cheat their ratio system, which doesn't even need any kind of software.

It's stupid as hell, I know, but unfortunately it's the best tracker with portuguese content...