Filelist.ro - a very popular Romanian (and international) tracker. Seeding is easy; lots of activity and tons of torrents(over 45000) which mostly are freelech.As for the number of members...well over 250k.
When you first log-in youll see a pretty simple and clean tracker.The fun starts when you hit the browse page.With over 47000 torrents Filelist is one of the best Romanian trackers.
Well,you can't find any special features of the tracker,the only important thing is that they have a separate browse page for the docs(about 3500).
The categories are very vast,starting from software and docs,all types of games ending with all sorts of movies in all known formats.
So seeding can't be easier like this.If you have problems with ratio at Filelist.ro you really have a BAD internet provider.
The pretimes are very good also satisfying the needs of the huge number of users.
The activity on the forum and in the irc is also very big.The forum is very complex,having all sorts of threads.Also you can find a lot of help in the forum for every problem you have.
In the irc you can find hundreds of users chating all day long.:)
Open sign-ups won't be any time soon but the invites are very common.You'll surely get into if you want.
The rules are simple and clear like in the all rest of the trackers: about avatar, forum language, H&R, profile...

Requirements
1. The requirements are strict
2. You must be member or higher
3. You must have 1 rep points or more
4. You must have 31 or more posts
5. Complete this template
6. After you completed it send a PM to me with it.

PM ME with your answers
1. Want to join FL? why?
2. Provide 2 proofs of 2 trackers.
3. Provide 2 speedtests: one from your nearest server, and international one, from your neighbour country
4. Provide me your e-mail ID
5. List all your tracker that you are using/have account
6. Promise that you will use the account

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!