Seed szerver Bemutatók Feralhosting.com

That is the reason I got it. For the amount of storage they give you as well as allowing public trackers, I couldn't find another seedbox company that was even close on the price. I really liked the service otherwise but it was pretty much pointless with that slow of ftp.
That's too bad. I heard some other people complain about FTP speeds. Cogent (their network provider) had some problems with transatlantic cables. I think this is fixed now but I am not completely sure. I always get great speeds when downloading from my seedbox. But your mileage may vary ;).

Their network feels a bit slower then it used to be, but I still get decent speeds.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Name: Feral Hosting
Speed: 10/1 GBit
Storage: 800GB / 1200GB
Torrent limit: 8TB / 12TB
Support: Ticket system. great and fast support!
GUI: rutorrent
Speed of GUI: Loads within a 2-4sec
Package: "Argon/Xenon"
Price: 20GBP / 30GBP /month
Overall rating: 10/10

I really recomend this box / company to anyone who really want to use speed etc.
I can honestly say that i am pleased from support and box.
download speed is very high cause of the link port + raid config , so i got 130 per torrent.
The box working great with big pacakges.
Also they have an option to install openvpn to the box.

download speed: http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/887feral.speed.png

Brief:
Highly Recommended!

That's too bad. I heard some other people complain about FTP speeds. Cogent (their network provider) had some problems with transatlantic cables. I think this is fixed now but I am not completely sure. I always get great speeds when downloading from my seedbox. But your mileage may vary ;).

Their network feels a bit slower then it used to be, but I still get decent speeds.
yeah it''s a VERY good service. but the download speed are terrible to the middle east. but i don't think it's Feralhosting's fault.
could be related to transatlantic cable like you said. i do speed test using speedtest.net, to a local server and get 90 Mbps. i try speed test to any server in the UK and it's VERY slow.. can't blame feralhosting for it.

yeah it''s a VERY good service. but the download speed are terrible to the middle east. but i don't think it's Feralhosting's fault.
could be related to transatlantic cable like you said. i do speed test using speedtest.net, to a local server and get 90 Mbps. i try speed test to any server in the UK and it's VERY slow.. can't blame feralhosting for it.
I am not sure if that's logical. You are in the middle east FTPing from a server that's located in London, the transatlantic cable really shouldn't affect that - I think. Unless you relay your traffic over couple nodes OR you are using vpn server or proxy server located in America. If you are using a vpn service, I would recommend using the one provided by feralhosting, or use one in London.

I have been having a great experience so far hitting download speeds as high as 181/mbs on their cheapest box