Seed szerver Bemutatók Feralhosting.com

Yeah I was wondering about that. Wasn't sure if it was just me or if it really hadn't moved for the past few days. Not that I'm complaining mind you, but any idea why?
They're currently having some issues with the kernel after they upgraded on the server so it's causing an issue with their scripts. They're still working on a fix.

I just got off of feral. I had them for 3 months on their Helium plan. My download and upload speeds were great, but ftp speeds were terrible. At first I was getting about 150KBps down so I submitted a ticket. Nothing changed so I thought maybe my ISP was throttling me. Changed my ISP, no improvement. My last month with the service actually got worse, I could not get more than 68KBps down over ftp. Now with my new service I am maxing out my connection every time.

Cogent had some problems maybe that's the reason you had FTP issues (mainly to the US I think). I max out my connection if I download via FTP from Feral (120Mbit down). But it seems connectivity has been better. I get (slighly) higher speeds and more peers with my SeedBoxes.cc SeedBox, but Feral is cheaper.

That is the reason I got it. For the amount of storage they give you as well as allowing public trackers, I couldn't find another seedbox company that was even close on the price. I really liked the service otherwise but it was pretty much pointless with that slow of ftp.