Seed szerver Bemutatók Feralhosting.com

I'd also be interested to find out how 800MB/s was obtained. I'm pretty sure even a SATA 3 disk tops at 600MB/s under ideal conditions. A shared disk on a shared connection isn't capable of achieving this i think. Perhaps he means megabits?

How can support be 9/10 (almost perfect) if they are unable to fix a major problem and you have to do it yourself? And this is the support you "expect from a company"?
They solved my issue with a port being used very quickly. In all fairness, rtorrent is quite buggy, fixing it was dumb luck. Mostly everyone is having an issue with rtorrent+rutorrent, so what I expect realistically from Feral is to tell customers to use another client as they try to fix the issue as a whole instead of solving it individually since they do not have the manpower.

These speeds are off, how could you get 90MB/s on 1 torrent or 300MB/s overall speed when the server only has a 505Mbps connection, meaning that the max upload speed would be around 55-60MB/s at max??
Am I missing something here?
Don't know where I got those ridiculous download speeds, but the upload speed was supposed to be download speed. Sorry about that, I was half-asleep when I wrote this review. Thanks for pointing that out!

I had whatbox and also didn't have any problems with rtorrent/rutorrent. I guess I'm trying too hard to like Feral since I only got 115GB space and 1.5TB cap for $15 at whatbox while at Feral I get a lot more for the same price.

I had whatbox and also didn't have any problems with rtorrent/rutorrent. I guess I'm trying too hard to like Feral since I only got 115GB space and 1.5TB cap for $15 at whatbox while at Feral I get a lot more for the same price.
Whatbox has cheaper plans now: https://whatbox.ca/plans/beta

1,35GB /2TB for $25 and 2,7TB/ 5TB for $40 are great if you want to seed for bonus points. The only problem is the speed - they can't compete with 1/10Gbit seedboxes, but they are great for BTN or What/Waffles to seed a large amount for a long time. I'm using the $40 seedbox offer as second seedbox for that kind of trackers. This keeps my main seedbox fast, because it doesn't have to handle hundreds of old files.