Seedbox Discussions Fast Scene upload scripts.

Hydor do you have this script worknig by yourself ?
DO you have instalation file of this script ?

I do also have janhouse autouploader, not using it anymore right now but yea, its the best auto uploader if you are looking for an autobot that downloads from one tracker and uploads to another tracker.

And you have to buy it to use it, cause to install it you will have to download it from janhouse servers and you need an account with password that only janhouse gives out

I do also have janhouse autouploader, not using it anymore right now but yea, its the best auto uploader if you are looking for an autobot that downloads from one tracker and uploads to another tracker.

And you have to buy it to use it, cause to install it you will have to download it from janhouse servers and you need an account with password that only janhouse gives out
Janhouse is a freakin scammer. He took my money and never helped configure it. I posted a huge complaint on his forums and he never replied. He's a little punk that scams people so watch out for anyone who buys his script. Now i have very expensive script that no one knows how to configure private trackers with and it's just sitting on my server never been used. STAY AWAY!!!

Janhouse is a freakin scammer. He took my money and never helped configure it. I posted a huge complaint on his forums and he never replied. He's a little punk that scams people so watch out for anyone who buys his script. Now i have very expensive script that no one knows how to configure private trackers with and it's just sitting on my server never been used. STAY AWAY!!!
Well that was strange, its not so hard to get it running. You only need to write some stuff, like user names and passwords. Everyting is written in the Wiki at janhouse website/forum.
Maybe you could write whats not working for you, else we dont know how to help you.

Well that was strange, its not so hard to get it running. You only need to write some stuff, like user names and passwords. Everyting is written in the Wiki at janhouse website/forum.
Maybe you could write whats not working for you, else we dont know how to help you.
Hi G4m3N3rd,

Your bot still working and do you think sell it ?