Free Seedboxes DantheMan's Monthly Seedbox Giveaway

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Thanks so much Dan. If there is one thing I am good at it's writing some crazy rhyming shit. I'm no rapper but I have been writing comedic poems since 6th grade. I will use this time wisely.

Thanks so much Dan. If there is one thing I am good at it's writing some crazy rhyming shit. I'm no rapper but I have been writing comedic poems since 6th grade. I will use this time wisely.
I should state this, and I will in my first post. You cannot win more then once per four giveaways. So people like mastercox and lolek have to wait for two more giveaways to go by until they can apply to win again.

EDIT: And time is running out. Just a little over 48 hours to get your creation out there!

Hi Dantheman,

I find this very interesting..competition for a seedbox...it helps to bring out the potential of our friends here.Nice idea and great giveaway.

I am not so great in painting,but i tried my best to use some colours and do some shading..hope you like it.I had only red,orange and white colours..so had to use these 3 only.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6712/image0510.jpg

Thanks a lot.

Edit: (after being declared winner)

Didnt want to repost.So here, I am expressing my appreciation of Dantheman's gift.THANKS alot bro.You dont know how much this means to me........all I can say is THANK YOU a million times!!!

http://h.imagehost.org/0010/huhuhu18123.png

Hi, DantheMan. I was very surprised when i saw your post saying there is a surprise three days ago.At the moment, i was in need of a seedbox and had requested a box but no one helped me.
Then i started to prepare the competion.

i have to draw a picture with drawing tool because i don't have any digital camera and unable to take a picture of the sentence made out of real stuff. So i tried to draw this picture to deliver what i want to express.

Maybe my picture looks messy .Please allow me to explain it .Torrent-Invite is just like a planet surrounded by many satellites represented by various private trackers.Members of Torrent-Invites can get invites of private trackers which they want just as the people on Earth have found out ways to set foot in Moon. So i wrote the sentence :Torrent-Invites is the place where all my dreams come true on the planet to express that Torrent-Invites is the place where I can make my dreams come true.

Anyway, thank you very much for this interesting idea.

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.