Seedbox Advertising Chmuranet.com: Anonymous VPS Seedboxes [NL], Starting at ?21/Month - No Limits

From my point of view,

The servers have not been up to http://www.chmuranet.com/ standards,,

But they have been working on improving the servers for us nearly 24/7 for over the past week now, <---Thanks guys

Like wb said the clocks not started on renewals yet and as I have even been sent my deposit back! to me
So iv not paid anything yet but have the use of a 4tb seedbox for free for now, until they get it running at full speed we are not going to be invoiced for them
Now even if i cant get this over 80mb/s up and 80mb/s down @ the same time, (im having sdd problems- this is being swapped out tuesday for me) i dont think this was a bad deal really :) thanks http://www.chmuranet.com/

Been a while since we did this...

We are offering a 2.5% discount to any current member who signs up for monthly automatic debit / subscription at their next renewal.

And, for a limited time, we are offering an extra special discount! You can get an additional 10% , to anyone who submits a video of themselves (don't know, hold up a card, with your user name) singing an entire rendition of the song Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen in front of any notable national monument in your home country (we are especially interested in Belgium). This would be on top of any other discount you currently receive (I won't explain the math, but with this, its would be possible to get a total 25% discount when in combo). Please, gotta be the entire song, what all 9 verses?

If interested in the auto-pay discount, drop us note, and we'll send you the paypal or bitcoin link.

Yes, a total of 22.5% is possible:

2.5% for Auto-pay
10% for Yearly Pre-pay ( 2.5% per quarter cumulative to a year )
10% for singing Bohemian Rhapsody, say in front of a fountain of a little boy peeing

So, you sign-up for yearly auto-pay and send us the video, you get 25% discount. when in combo some discount amount may be deferred until renewal (wait for the end of the first year for a retro-active +5% when you renew)

We've also had some queries about our rhapsodic discount:

Yes, you can wear a mask, but not Guy Fawkes, that's been done.
No to Lip Syncing
And yes. song substitution is possible, with pre-approval, for example When the Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash, or Everybody Knows by Leonard Cohen, no ABC song like ilk.

I'm sorry, 10G dedicated server, unmetered, for less than 140EUR? Whatever you are smoking, you need to start to share...because that be some crazy ass intoxicant!

With all the problems folks are having with your service, I really wonder where you find the time to wander in here and criticize ours....
Wasn't criticising your service.. pointing out a mistake in your facts.. And a dedicated 1-2Gbit server for 140 euro, which given the 10Gbit is shared, would perform as well long-term minus the obvious tiny burstability factor (which isn't even the case at the moment, but once you sort out the problems I'm sure it will be). Anyhoo, looking really interesting this project, good luck!