Seedbox Advertising Chmuranet.com: Anonymous VPS Seedboxes [NL], Starting at ?21/Month - No Limits

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
I guess no updates in a few days. I feel bad for the people who spent so much money on the vps. Hopefully they get compensated for it.

All my questions and issues have been answered via email. Just because there have been no updates here for a few days, I'm happy. The service isn't yet what we want it to be, but then I don't think any of us have paid more than the deposit. So really, no issues at all!

I guess no updates in a few days. I feel bad for the people who spent so much money on the vps. Hopefully they get compensated for it.

What the hell Luca? We molest your puppy? Don't you think folks would be here screaming bloody murder if we took their money and did a runner? We haven't set renewal dates yet, so as a member said, the money clock isn't running yet, and for those that don't know us, we just have a deposit.

Everyone has been seeing steady improvement, this is a brand new way to do a 10G seedbox, so there are bound to be bumps in the road.

I've been out of pocket for the last couple days, traveling back from the holidays, but as r2k says, we've been following up with e-mail, and irc. Updating folks that aren't members isn't at the top of my list of priorities.

Status update tonight, once I get up from under on being back in the office.

Status is good, we are currently waiting for an upgraded switch, and a replacement router module.

We found some rutorrent issue (yes rutorrent issues) with a plug-in that you would not see at the 1G level but the fix gives 10G boxes something like an 8-12% bump, at least.

We have started doing some minor tuning, major will wait until we get the hardware fixes in place.

This will be the last status update here on T-I, don't need to be accused of robbing folks from non-members again - for the public curious about how to solve these sort of issues, maybe Luca can help you.