Seedbox Discussions box4seed.com: Seedbox broken, no CS support.

Just wanted to let peeps know about the current state of box4seed.com

For the last month now, my shared seedbox has been broken. rTorrent has been down more often than it is up, parts of ruTorrent are borked. Speeds are starting to go downhill as well.

There is NO customer support at all with box4seed.com, emails go unanswered, tickets created through their web interface are just left lying open.

My recommendation: AVOID box4seed.com

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Sadly I made this mistake more than once.
Ended up forking out the price for their box, but just cancelled 'cause it would never work and gave up. $15 down the drain.

Wow, I am surprised by your experience with box4seed. I just got a server online with them (took 36hrs or so) and my speeds are very good. I am trying to move my torrents from ultraseedbox because their FTP speeds are HORRIBLE. I barely get 100k down on average. So far, Box4seed has been good (only been a week or so).

Wow, I am surprised by your experience with box4seed. I just got a server online with them (took 36hrs or so) and my speeds are very good. I am trying to move my torrents from ultraseedbox because their FTP speeds are HORRIBLE. I barely get 100k down on average. So far, Box4seed has been good (only been a week or so).
36 hrs is an age to get set up imo, I don't have one of their boxes but it would be cool to get an update down the line.
The euro-GB ratio seems great, That makes me a little suspicious of their stability/resources

-------------
Hi confusedboy

Which "package" were you having problems with ??