Seedbox Discussions Best Seedbox

I was using superseedbox's seedbox for some time & I must say I wasn't impressed... back then, I thought I got a good deal when choosing their seedbox but when I changed my seedbox provider I realized they were too expensive... I mean, just look @ their 100 Mbps offers, they cost too much when U compare them to offers from other providers... another thing is that 1 Gbps seedboxes are becoming common in todays torrent world so there's no need to keep the prices of 100 Mbps seedboxes on the same level as they were 1 year ago... also, I must say I wasn't satisfied with their support, they weren't prompt when there was some failure neither was that time loss compensated in some way...

whether the 1st post is commercial advertisement or not, they must realize that they should change their policy & level it with todays needs and competition...

This seems more like an Ad to me then anything else. The prices aren't that great, the plans aren't stellar. If you are in the market for a seedbox, check out the seedbox reviews on-site here. Another reason I believe this to be an ad, it isn't even a review.

I'm tempted to say that by leaps & bounds best is http://pulsedmedia.com/
but then again, what do you know, i do happen to own pulsed media ;)