But thats means that they would be storing what may be illegal files on there back ups.

With all due respect I don't think this matters. First of all you aren't supposed to dl illegal files even though 99.99% of all people do. I can't imagine a scenario where a court would say that they would have been clean if only they hadn't been backing it up. A backup is an automatic process which makes no consideration whether it's illegal or not. With all that being said I wouldn't be surprised if some court would rule this way. Stranger things have happened in this copyright battle.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
With all due respect I don't think this matters. First of all you aren't supposed to dl illegal files even though 99.99% of all people do. I can't imagine a scenario where a court would say that they would have been clean if only they hadn't been backing it up. A backup is an automatic process which makes no consideration whether it's illegal or not. With all that being said I wouldn't be surprised if some court would rule this way. Stranger things have happened in this copyright battle.
Yeah i guess
O A SIDE NOTE 100 POSTS :D

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!