Seedbox Discussions Backing up the torrent files in the seedbox.

Is there a plugin for that?

Like constantly backing up the torrent files to dropbox or something? Or a simple way to do it?

I've burnt myself 2 times already by having problems with my seedbox provider and losing all the torrents in there.

So something like this would be awesome. For everybody.

Thanks in advance.

With a large amount of data it seems to me that a plugin would be a inefficient way to implement dropbox api connectivity. That's no to say it's not possible, I just find it unlikely to be developed.

If you happen to have SSH access there are a lot of options, but sounds like that's not the case :(

why dont you upload to cloud via rutorrent ? there is the fileupload plugin for 1fchier, bayport , oron etc etc

With a large amount of data it seems to me that a plugin would be a inefficient way to implement dropbox api connectivity. That's no to say it's not possible, I just find it unlikely to be developed.

If you happen to have SSH access there are a lot of options, but sounds like that's not the case :(
It's not a large amount of data, just the torrent files, not the data downloaded from them. Just all the .torrent.

It's not a large amount of data, just the torrent files, not the data downloaded from them. Just all the .torrent.
Make a tar archive if your .session directory and upload to cloud service or better yet download to your PC for safe keeping. It will be hardly 10mb or so with 300 .torrent files.
I always keep a backup of it, its very useful for changing seedbox providers and as backup.