Seedbox Discussions A Comparison of Whatbox.ca and Seedboxes.cc : My experience

I currently am a Whatbox subscriber, and I took up a month of a comparable seed box with seed boxes.cc . I wanted to show some of my comparisons and relate my experience.

Overall, both were excellent seed boxes with great speed, snappy GUI and good customer service.

My current location: Northeastern United States
My tests included simultaneously loading the same torrent from several private trackers for testing upload/download speeds.

WHATBOX

Corporate Office: Canada
Datacenter : Virginia, United States (FlexUS plan)
Plan Details : FlexUS2 -- 1.3 TB box, 3.5 TB bandwidth (upload only), 150 Mbps upload, Cost : $25 /mo
Maximum Download Speed : 35 MB/sec (generally in the 20-30 MB/sec range)
Maximum Upload Speed : 3 MB/sec
FTP Speed : Maxed out my home connection; Comcast 50/10 (I got unto 7 MB/sec FTP speed)
Torrent Client : ruTorrent
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Customer Service : 10/10

SEEDBOXES.CC

Corporate Office: Cyprus
Datacenter : Netherlands
Plan Details : Vampire -- 666 GB box, 8 TB bandwidth, 1 Gbps upload, Cost : $35 /mo (25 Euros)
Maximum Download Speed: 85 MB/sec (impressive!! -- generally always safely in the 60-70 MB/sec range)
Maximum Upload Speed : 6 MB/sec
FTP Speed : Maximum I got was 1.6 MB/sec on my connection.
Torrent Client : ruTorrent
Speed of GUI : 10/10
Customer Service : 9/10 (a little bit later to respond to tickets compared to whatbox, but this is not a deal breaker for me).

Right now, I'm not sure whether I should stick with Whatbox or Switch to Seedboxes.cc -- My ultimate purpose for a seed box was to build upload ratio and for privacy/anonymity, so from those standpoints, I think Seedboxes.cc is probably better, but it's hard to argue with amazing FTP download speeds that Whatbox has shown. Plus at the end of the day, Seedboxes.cc is $10/mo more expensive (with 2/3 capacity of the Whatbox disk but several times the theoretical upload speed).

I'm curious to hear what other members of the forum think. Both in terms of your own experience with Seedboxes.cc vs Whatbox, or based on what I've posted here.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!